Ontario show

Post event information here

Moderator: Moderators

Ontario show

Postby Kenova » Sat Jun 21, 2008 11:24 pm

Here's a link to a show I've been going to for a few years now. The show takes place on the main street of Lindsay Ontario and generally spills over into the side streets. If you want a spot on the main drag, get there early ( 8:00 am ) and bring lots of sun screen.
So far my Vega has been the only H-body there. I've even been out numbered by Volkswagon Beetles. It would be nice to have some company.

http://www.classicsonkent.com/index.html

Ken
My other car is a Nova.
Kenova

Re: Ontario show

Postby fyrftr50 » Mon Jun 30, 2008 4:21 pm

Hey Ken
It looks like a good show, and one worth attending. I checked the date and it looks like the date we'll be bringing our youngest to camp, the other direction. I guess you'll be the only H yet again, unless you can convince others. Regardless, you won't be alone at the MonzaQue a couple weeks later!
Cheers!
Bryan
fyrftr422@hotmail.com

22 Mazda3 GS
20 Kioti CK2610HST
12 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT
80 Chevy Monza Spyder

MONZA, SKYHAWK, STARFIRE & SUNBIRD ... http://monza.homestead.com/monza.html
fyrftr50

1980 Chevrolet Monza Spyder

Re: Ontario show

Postby Kenova » Tue Jul 01, 2008 12:14 am

Looking forward to the Big Q. It's looking good for my being there (so far).
Yes, it is a great show. Most of the prizes are drawn for, with just a few given as "picks" . The portion of the main street used is easily a quarter mile long with overflow down a half dozen side streets. Lots of shopping for the girls, more restaurants than I'd care to count, and there is even a beer patio for those so inclined.
There is even a cruise the night before, and I'd swear half the cars for the show attend it.

Ken
My other car is a Nova.
Kenova

Return to Car Shows, Meets & Gatherings