NHRA Unleashed

Post event information here

Moderator: Moderators

NHRA Unleashed

Postby stage169 » Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:14 pm

I took the Hawk there Saturday for the car show. They did one in Atlanta Dragway in June, Indy yesterday and there are two more left this year at Hebron (Columbus) Ohio Sept. 10 -11 and Gainesville Raceway Nov. 5 -6. Only 20 some cars showed up for the show in Indy but lots of drag racers. All the show cars got to go down the strip and I was second in line up to the track. They interviewed the car in front of me and when I got up there they asked me to get out. As the camera crew got up to me a person working the show told them they didn't have time but the guy with the mic said he is out already lets do it :lol: NHRA Unleashed will air each Sunday beginning Nov. 7 at 10 a.m. on Fox Sports and goes on for 8 weeks. Two half hour shows will be made from each event. Maybe with any luck I'll get a second of fame on the tube! Had a good time with my friends and boys, nothing like watching drag racing in perfect weather under the lights till midnight (we left but the racing was still going on). Brian
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
stage169

Re: NHRA Unleashed

Postby waybad » Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:28 am

sweet!!! :th:
Tinker
waybad

Return to Car Shows, Meets & Gatherings