700r4 tv cable

Moderator: Moderators

Postby SunbirdMan » Fri Jul 21, 2006 10:49 am

Thanks Ron, I may take you up on that. This swap will probably take a couple months to get started> I'm trying to get everything I need prepared ahead of time so its done in a weekend. But I guess this adds one more thing to my list. Get a pressure guage and anything I need to hook it up. BTO says 0-300psi anyone know of a cheap guage that will do the job? thanks

Part 2 here has some info on this.
http://www.tvmadeez.com/article/part2.php
Roger---------------------------------------------------------------
UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED
DIMENSIONS ARE IN INCHES
SunbirdMan

1978 Pontiac Sunbird Sport Coupe

Postby VegaRon72 » Sun Jul 23, 2006 1:19 am

I got mine running today, broke in the cam, and a little test drive. I have been working towards getting the TV system dialed in. I have to tell you that I got the TV made EZ system from BTO, and it is amazing!! I will have the tranny dialed in tomorrow. I don't want to drive it too much because all I have is open headers for now, with some cheap chrome turn downs stuffed into the collectors to vent the gasses away from anything vulnerable. I was really hitting a wall, I truley needed to get this thing fired today, I feel very motivated now. I also wanted to mention that I never knew you were supposed to cut away the staock tranny mount for a 700 install. I haven't, and the tranny does rest upon it, but I've noticed NO problems thus far. I will keep informed as mine plays out.

Good luck,

Ron
VegaRon72
User has been banned.

1972 Chevrolet Vega Hatchback

Postby VegaRon72 » Mon Jul 31, 2006 8:06 pm

SunbirdMan wrote:Thanks Ron, I may take you up on that. This swap will probably take a couple months to get started> I'm trying to get everything I need prepared ahead of time so its done in a weekend. But I guess this adds one more thing to my list. Get a pressure guage and anything I need to hook it up. BTO says 0-300psi anyone know of a cheap guage that will do the job? thanks

Part 2 here has some info on this.
http://www.tvmadeez.com/article/part2.php

It looks as though I have mine dialed in. It's no big deal, really. Roger, I wouldn't mind you using my guage, I'd send it to you if you'll send it back when you're done with it. That way you won't have to buy one, and mine has the 6 foot hose so you can put it in the car with you. If you want to use it PM me or e-mail me at zzflattop@msn.com .

Ron
VegaRon72
User has been banned.

1972 Chevrolet Vega Hatchback

Previous

Return to Transmission and Driveline Tech