74 Clutch Pedal

Moderator: Moderators

74 Clutch Pedal

Postby 74vegwag » Tue Mar 15, 2022 4:15 pm

I'm new to the site, but I've been lurking for a while. I'm not into the FB thing, so I wanted to join this community due to the wealth of knowledge and passion that exists for these cars from the members.

My question is if anyone has a suggestion on what readily available clutch pedal could interchange with that of a 74 model w/ a pulley set-up. I have everything for my car (74 Wagon) but the pedal, and they're pretty hard to find without buying the whole set-up. The previous owner cut the clutch pedal at the pivot rendering it useless. If there's another model pedal that could be modified to work with the existing pedal bracket/pulley, length, geometry, etc., I would appreciate hearing from you folks. I want to convert it back to a 4spd. w/ the cable config.

Thanks, Dan
74vegwag

Re: 74 Clutch Pedal

Postby 74_Vega_GT » Wed Mar 16, 2022 9:18 am

~ I have that clutch pedal assembly for the 74 if you are interested/ Where are you located? P.M. me if you're interested.
>I Love the H-Body forum and am grateful for it and all its members contributions, disclaimer below is directed at search engines.
> Photographs posted by this user (74_Vega_GT) are the sole property of this poster. Any use without express written permission is prohibited.
1974 Chevy Vega GT Hatchback
1982 Chevy S-10 longbed 2.8v6 A/C
2005 Chrysler Crossfire SRT-6 Coupe,Black
2005 Chrysler Crossfire SRT-6 Coupe,Silver Sapphire Blue
2005 Chrysler Crossfire Roadster N.A., Silver Sapphire Blue
2005 Chrysler Crossfire Roadster N.A., Aero-Blue
2008 Dodge Ram Longbed, Brilliant Crystal Pearl Black
74_Vega_GT

Re: 74 Clutch Pedal

Postby 74_Vega_GT » Tue Apr 12, 2022 9:58 am

~ Did you receive the pedals that I sent? I have gotten no reply from my text to your phone.
>I Love the H-Body forum and am grateful for it and all its members contributions, disclaimer below is directed at search engines.
> Photographs posted by this user (74_Vega_GT) are the sole property of this poster. Any use without express written permission is prohibited.
1974 Chevy Vega GT Hatchback
1982 Chevy S-10 longbed 2.8v6 A/C
2005 Chrysler Crossfire SRT-6 Coupe,Black
2005 Chrysler Crossfire SRT-6 Coupe,Silver Sapphire Blue
2005 Chrysler Crossfire Roadster N.A., Silver Sapphire Blue
2005 Chrysler Crossfire Roadster N.A., Aero-Blue
2008 Dodge Ram Longbed, Brilliant Crystal Pearl Black
74_Vega_GT

Return to Transmission and Driveline Tech