New guy here !!

Anything H-body related, but please use one of the topic-specific forums below if appropriate

Moderator: Moderators

New guy here !!

Postby morehorsepower » Fri Apr 06, 2018 9:45 pm

Hello everyone !! My son bought a 77 Vega that has had a lot of work done to make it a full
on drag car . Now we are starting to redo some things so he can get it on the street .
I wish I had found this site earlier as I tried to put 26" tires on the front . Hopefully I can get my son to join
and post as well .

Bill !
morehorsepower

Re: New guy here !!

Postby Monza Harry » Fri Apr 06, 2018 11:11 pm

Hi Bill! You will find this to be a great place to find out things you did and never wanted to know! This is a great bunch of guys [and a few gals :D ] with a pretty wide range of knowledge. many of us here have been involved with these cars for "Decades", somewhat divided in that many are Vega aficionado's, Monza devotee's and then there are those whom are more Pontiac/Olds/Buick oriented mavens, however much crosses over and we are NON DISCIMINATING! just many of us have only bought the one type [usually many of them :rolleyes: ]. Hang around and you will find accurate answers for what you are looking for most times, [may not make you happy but accurate] Thanx for joining up Harry
I'm not a hoarder I'm a preservationist 78 Monza Spyder (~Soon(ish +/- I guess) To Be 2+2 with Spoilers)
Monza Harry

1978 Chevrolet Monza 2+2

Postby hammerdown7 » Sat Apr 07, 2018 12:17 pm

Welcome Bill, great place to find the answers to your questions. All of us like pictures! This site isn't quite as busy as it has been in the past so answers to new questions may take a day or two if you can't find them in a search.

Dick
hammerdown7

1976 Chevrolet Vega Cosworth

Postby morehorsepower » Sat Apr 07, 2018 10:56 pm

Harry Thanks ! I would love to post photos if I only knew how .
Thanks Dick !
morehorsepower

Postby hammerdown7 » Sun Apr 08, 2018 8:08 am

Photos shown on this site can be no larger than 256k so you will have to reduce what most camera's and phones take today. There is a tab under the area where you write your message, it's on the left side "Upload attachment".

Dick
hammerdown7

Postby morehorsepower » Sun Apr 08, 2018 11:47 am

Here is a couple . Uploading and resizing is a PITA !

attachment=1]car22.jpg[/attachment]
076.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
morehorsepower

Postby hammerdown7 » Sun Apr 08, 2018 1:09 pm

morehorsepower wrote:Here is a couple . Uploading and resizing is a PITA !

Yes it is but it worked, thanks for the pics!
hammerdown7

Return to General Discussion