4 LINK VEGA REAR MEASUREMENTS

Moderator: Moderators

4 LINK VEGA REAR MEASUREMENTS

Postby chaseabusch » Thu Feb 09, 2023 4:10 pm

I am needing your help and would greatly appreciate it. I am trying to convert a 3-link into the original 4-link. I am needing measurements from the original 4-link and the rear upper control arm mount that mounts to the rear subframe in order to properly mount the rear end and give a base point. Unfortunately, I do not have a physical car yet or a way of measuring it. I am building this car into a dirt track car to compete in the IMCA Stock Car class and I am choosing this car to be different from the 1978-87 GM Metric Cars, and see some geometry advantages in the four-link H body. I would use the 3-link, but the rules state that I cannot use a car with a panhard bar. I am currently designing the car in CAD and here is a sheet for measurements. If I can get accurate measurements, I can have DXF’s made and replicated for anyone to use in making a restoration. I thank you all in advance! I have a pdf to use as a reference guide.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
chaseabusch

Return to Suspension, Steering, & Brakes Tech