Page 1 of 1

Metro Molded Parts

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2022 9:47 am
by 74_Vega_GT
~ I used Metro Molded Parts ( for the DOOR GLASS lower channel rubber insert. Part number - LP-102-E
~ They sent me three or four 2 inch samples at no charge to see which one fit the best, then I ordered. I only replaced one side of the glass channel rubber as the other side was still good.
~ If you need to replace the channel itself, they have the material for that as well.

Re: Metro Molded Parts

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2022 12:31 am
by Mark in INdiana
Just to be clear, this is the rubber that grips the bottom edge of the window and holds it in the horizontal metal channel? Correct?